jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

" I hate ... "


I hate when im so easily defined.
I hate when i cannot hide my feelings.
I hate when i pretend to be angry and someone makes me laugh.
I hate when i feel that i cant do something, when i feel that someone is better than me. 
I hate see myself in the fucking mirror. I feel so ugly. I think the others see me like i do. I am ugly, im not pretty, im not beautiful, but is horrible when someone else tell you that you are like this. I try to dont care about it but i know that’s a fucking true so that makes me very unhappy and ruins the fucking rest of my day. It keeps resonating on my mind every minute, every hour, every day, every month and when i finally forget it, another idiot tells me that fucking thing again. 
I HATE IT! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MY MIND! I HATE THAT I CANNOT FORGET ANYTHING BAD FOR ME! I HATE THAT SOME FUCKING STUPID TELLS ME A FUCKING TRUE. IT WASNT NECESSARY! 
FUCK YOU! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario