lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

More live yaoi gifs for you!!! (READ THE TEXT BELOW)

Hi!! well, I only want to tell you 2 things.

first, for the ones who didn't know, there is a page that conteins a lot of Jgv videos. It's http://www.paradoxfive.com/ if you want you can register and be a member. It's amazing, hope you like it.

second, please, if you want some special gif tell me and I will search it for you, then I will put it here. Whatever movie, whoever jgv actor...yeah? Tell me in a comment, or in twitter if you have one. Seriously, feel free to question me about whatever gif I posted or to telling me the gif you want me to search. :)

That's all. Thank you! (sorry for my bad english, I'm learning it and I'm not good enough yet as you can see)

Now yes...
YAOI TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


































3 comentarios:

  1. hola oye me gustaria saber quienes son los personajes dl ultimo gif :) espero tu respuesta pronto gracias :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola si no te molesta...me podrian decir quienes son la mayoria de los gifs? *-*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi
    could you please upload the video of the first gif picture.
    Thank you

    ResponderEliminar